The primary way we seek to help women grow as followers of Jesus is through Community Groups. While CGs include both men and women, groups often grow in such a way that women end up connecting with other women (during CG time and after) in order to support and help each other work through what it means to follow Jesus as a woman. Even though CGs are the main way for women to connect and grow, there are a few other things listed below that you may want to be part of.
- We are encouraging women to join or even start a Community Group. Please contact Pastor Phil at firstname.lastname@example.org if you need assistance finding a women's Community Group.
- Where: Camp Qwanoes
- When: October (click here for exact dates)
- Welcome to the perfect break from the everyday! Enjoy freedom from responsibilities, excellent meals, and a great program planned with your needs in mind. Discover for yourself these quality weekends where you can develop enduring friendships, nurture spiritual values, and begin some lifelong memories. Register Here
- When: Tuesday mornings at 9:30 am
- Where: Various locations thoughout Greater Victoria. See church calendar for details.
Women's Missionary Fellowship
- When: 2nd Friday of the month at 1:15 pm
- Where: Fellowship Hall
- Hear how our missionaries are impacting countries around the world! Meetings include a presentation by our own or visiting missionary, prayer, special music, and refreshments. There is no cost, but an offering is received to support our missionaries.
- When: Call the church office for meeting dates
- Where: Room 235
- Bring a little comfort to children in crisis at home & overseas. Small fabric bears are cut, sewn, and painted by ladies at home. Twice a month we meet to stuff bears, finish seams, and pray for each child who will receive a bear. Donations of poly-cotton & flannelette are always welcome.